Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



         HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!
 Hope and pray you have a prosperous loving healthy year!
So lets talk about ........*gasp* resolutions.......
What are yours or do you even make any? I used to make them.... meaning more than one... then I tried just one .. usually a big one *L* then forget it...
BUT.... but but but.... this year.. here on  this blog... I am going to make one.. maybe two. ....
Ahem....# 1... to be loving and kind to all I meet and know and not to be critical about or to anyone.  ( that was easy... just gotta remember it... I think that comes easier as you get older... did I just say that? abount getting... older???  Oh my... *L*)
ok ok... Ahem....  # 2... losing some weight... *biting nails... there.. I said it... *  thats it.. no further comment... *L*.. let's do it!!!! AHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Ok... so what's yours??? hmm?? 
Have a wonderful one.... where ever it may be... with whatever job you graciousously are given... with whomever you live it with and what ever you do!
GOD BLESS YOU!
And thats all I gotta say... *S*

No comments:

Post a Comment